THE FASTEST C7 CORVETTES RUN PROCHARGER!
Building on a 25-year history of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger was the first supercharger manufacturer to design and release a highly efficient air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the C7 Corvette Stingray. With an original bracket design and belt-drive system unique to the C7 Stingray platform, ProCharger P-1SC-1 intercooled systems and tuner kits continue to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance.
Our C7 Corvette Stingray HO Intercooled Systems with P-1SC-1 are supplied with proven tuning calibrations and a handheld programmer set for a 180+ HP gain over stock, on 7 psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower gains of up to 50% are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified motors. For hyper-custom racing builds, F-Series supercharger models up to the 10.5” volute (F-1X and F-2) can be installed without the need for additional brackets.
These ProCharger systems also give Corvette owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of a vertical or horizontal-mounted intercooler, a supercharger air inlet with race-style filter or a factory air box interface, and either polished, satin, or black finish for the brackets and head unit.
COMPLETE SYSTEMS & TUNER KITS
Complete Systems (Tuning is provided)
HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 Supercharger
Note: These systems are complete with tuning (ready to go and have everything you need)
Tuner Kits (Custom tuning required)
HO Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 Supercharger
Competition Race Tuner Kit with F-1D, F-1, or F-1A Supercharger
Competition Race Tuner Kit with F-1A-94, F-1C, or F-1R Supercharger
Pro Race Tuner Kit with F-1D, F-1, or F-1A Supercharger
Pro Race Tuner Kit with F-1A-94, F-1C, OR F-1R Supercharger
Note: Tuner kits require custom tuning and a professional installer with custom tuning capability. Tuner kits are not CARB approved. For off-road vehicle use only.
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine.
For both our Complete Systems and Tuner Kits, we offer more options than any competitor and give you the chance to customize your system or kit the way you want it.
Supercharger Headunits – Upgrade to our more efficient P-1X supercharger (Code -P1X) and gain 10-15 Hp at the same boost level. Now that is a no brainer! For our Tuner Kits, there are tons of options for supercharger head units from our race proven F-1A-94 supercharger (Code -94) all the way up to our F-1X supercharger, rated for 1200Hp
Quieter Helical Gearset (Code -H) – We offer a helical gearset for our P-1SC-1, P-1X, D-1SC, and D-1X superchargers offering much quieter operation, especially for those with a quiet or OEM exhaust system
Supercharger Finish Options – Satin (Standard finish), Polished (Code -P), or Black (Code -B) for superchargers
Supercharger Bracket Finish Options – Satin (Standard finish), polish (Code -PB), or black (Code -BB) for bracket assemblies
10 rib belt – Maximize power transfer with a 10 rib belt drive setup
Intercooler – Horizontal intercooler upgrade (Vertical is standard)
Race Bypass Valve - Higher flowing bypass valve (red or black)
Intake Manifold - High performance sheet metal intake manifold (black or satin - unfinished)
ATI Balancer Upgrade
8.8" Crank Pulley upgrade (10 Rib belt option)
PROCHARGER C7 DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS
• 40%+ HP gain with P-1SC-1 on 7 psi, high quality pump gas
• Up to 50% HP gain with tuner kit, custom tuning
• Higher gains possible with modified motors
• Allows upgrade up to F-1X and F-2 without bracket system modifications
• OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
• First C7 supercharger system produced by a supercharger manufacturer
• Two air inlet options–OEM interface inlet or race air inlet
• Three supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin, or Black
• Largest intercooler options for the C7, with Vertical or Horizontal mounting
• Fastest installation out of our entire product offering
• Handheld Tuner available
• Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
• No relocation of ABS, ABS lines or any factory parts
• Only three silicone hoses and one metal tube in the entire ic system
• Large 24" x 9" x 4.5" core size for both intercooler options
• High-flow, factory drop-in replacement air filter for standard inlet option
• Factory balancer does not have to be removed (keyed from the factory)
• No trimming or cutting of the fascia, bumper, or radiator/fan shroud
• Systems available for both manual and automatic transmissions
CA EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE INFO
The following system meets California emission regulations and is available for street use
HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 Supercharger
HO System for the 2019 Corvette model year is NOT legal for street use in California. Stage II systems, Tuner Kits, and Race Kits for this vehicle are NOT legal for street use in California. These products are intended for racing or off road applications only.